"Off With You.."


Some random bits for you:

It's been a crazy two days at work. A few changes are taking place. My boss of the past four years left on Tuesday. He was a great guy. We often sang show tune duets randomly. Lots of Sound of Music going on here. So to him I say: "So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye".

I got a big chunk of "new" work added to my already insane work load. I've been trying to sort this out a bit, make things flow. It's been such a long week. It's one of those weeks where the days just flow into each other and you lose track of time. Driving here this morning I was thinking it was Friday.

Nope.
Thursday.

It's been raining cats and dogs for two days with no intentions of ending until Sunday. This makes me want to lay on my couch and read a book. This also makes me sad because my weekly coffee date may be cancelled due to this.

Tuesday evening my Hubs arrived home late night and wanted to go back out to pick up Call of Duty Modern Warfare Two. Which is fine with me, I love CoD. So we braved the weather to purchase it. Of course, since he is a teacher he had off yesterday from work. This equates to Robbie playing XBox all day in his jammies. Yup.

Last night before bed I still heard the television going. I was perplexed because usually he is out like a light long before me. I called out:
"What are you doing?"

To this he says, nonchalantly:
"Saving the world".


Alllllllright.
Carry on then good sir.

3 comments:

BeckEye November 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Tomorrow is Friday, but it's Friday the 13th. Just keep that in mind. Things could get weirder.

Bridget November 15, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Good to know we're not the only married couple to hang out in our jammies and do silly things on our days off!

Ashley November 24, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I am just now reading this.. HAHA very funny.. I like it he is Saving the World!! in his jammies.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™