"Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart.."

To completely jack this idea from Rachel over at creative living (ps, she's amazing..you may want to check her out).

This is my ever-changing Christmas list.

Danelectro Honeytone N-10 Guitar Mini Amp
































Martin LXM Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
yes this is a Kids guitar.
Shut up..I'm short okay...Get over it..

































New Balance U420
























OR
New Balance Classics M373


























Tom Tom..to replace our stolen one. RIP






















Apple® - iPod touch® 32GB* MP3 Player - Black


























Apple® - iTunes Gift Card


























Well, since we are the subject of wish lists might as well throw this on:


12-31-2009
A.C. NJ











1 comments:

briarrose86304 November 26, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a safe and fun day... and I am thankful to have gotten to know you! :)

I also hope that you get everything on your wish list... you deserve it. I'll add that I especially hope you get the iTouch- I got mine for my birthday this year and the thing is amazing and i know you would love it! And I want to fly to MD so I can stow away in your car for the JeW show *sigh <3* hopefully they do something here in AZ again soon.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™