"It's Reality Show Clip Time!!!!!"


I am not surprised to report that my haircut didn't go as planned on Saturday. I showed the new girl the picture of what I wanted. She proceeded to cut all of my hair off. I got the basic style, just about two inches shorter than requested. Oh well, right??

What can you do? I am so accustomed to this action that I just kind of deeply sigh and say: It will grow back.

To completely change the subject: Does anyone watch the Soup with Joel Mchale? Well the clip of the week was freaking hilarious. Everytime I think about it I chuckle out loud. Which makes my co workers give me odd looks. I despise the Today Show. I always end up watching it though. I watch my local NBC news in the morning and in the process of running around to get ready the Today Show comes on immediately after. Well on Halloween, I left super early so I missed it that day. Apparently, thanks to the Clip of the Week, the cast of the Today Show dressed as Star Wars characters. They hired some dudes to play Ewoks. They were full garb, real deal ewoks. Super cute. Well they were NUTS! They were grabbing/drinking martini glasses, fighting and kicking each other and the one playing Wickett moon walked, grabbed his self and then proceeded to hump Al Rokers leg and then the ground. It was seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Check it out:




3 comments:

BeckEye November 9, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Ha ha...I did see those Ewoks! I try not to miss The Soup too often. I loves me some Joel McHale.

Did your hairdresser have very short hair? Long ago, after many harsh lessons, I swore I would never again get my hair cut by a girl with really short hair, because they ALWAYS want to cut yours really short too. Invariably.

The Bumbles November 9, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

I don't see Soup that often but it always cracks me up when I do. I couldn't get your video link to work so no ewok fun for me :0(

As for the haircut - my hairdresser told me one time that sometimes showing a photo of exactly what you want isn't the best approach as the stylist can't replicate completely and expectations of what it will look like on you are always different when compared to the photo of someone else. She said it is better to describe generally the look you are trying to accomplish, along with your lifestyle so that the stylist can provide a cut tailored to you. I dunno. She's the owner of the place and generally does a great job for me. But if I had a photo I'd use it because how else am I going to describe it properly?

Penny November 10, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

I think I am going to photograph my hair now and show the next time around: This is what I DON'T want.
ha ha. :)

I fixed the ewok link :)
They are too funny!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™