"Sing it Back Softly..."

This is going to a rambling mess of information because I have three things to say and they are not at all related in any way:

Firstly, Glee was on. This instantly changes my mood from good to FANTASTICO! I love this show. Can't get enough of it. It's exactly my kind of programming. In fact, it is the ONLY show I will watch while it is airing..on the original time. Everything else I dabble in gets to sit on my Tivo for a week.

Lea Michelle is aMAZing. I get goosebumps listening to her and end up downloading all of the music from the show the following morning.
Plus, I have a total crush on Finn. *sigh* He's darling.













Secondly: I can't sleep!!! I have had issues with insomnia for years now. Lately it's been okay, manageable if you will, but all this week I don't think I have gotten more than two hours a night. This is with me working out (usually drains my energy) and taking Melatonin. The crazy thing is I'm not really dragging in the morning or during the day. I just get so damn frustrated laying in bed, in the dark, waiting for sleep. It drives me nuts. I don't know...are you supposed to just get up when this happens? Maybe I will try that tonight if I have trouble again..which I am sure I will.


Thirdly: When getting my morning coffee this morning at 711 I noticed a new promotion they are running with this little guy:
















I don't know what he is but I've seen him around before and all I know at this second is I need that cup in my life. Immediately. I have to have coffee in that cup. It is meant to be.

Yap..that was it. Told you it was rando!!

*lyrics by jim adkins-over

3 comments:

BeckEye October 1, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

You can have Finn and I'll take Puck. Where in the hell do they come up with these names?

I just realized that Finn's girlfriend's name is Quinn. So they are Finn and Quinn. That's ridiculous. They HAVE to break up now!

Penny October 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

ha ha I noticed that from the last show. They def. need to break up :)

You have a deal on the Puck and Finn bit :)

B October 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

DOMO! I love him! He is the mascot of Japan's NHK television station. They play little clips of him between programs! eeeeee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIykX1wiVqM&feature=related

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™