Reasons I Love, Love, Love Sue Sylvester...

"If you don't stop I will go to the animal shelter adopt a cute kitty cat, gave you that cute kitty cat, make you fall in love with it and then steal into the night into your home and punch you in the face!"



"There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."



"You're right, Will. I have been trying to destroy your club with a conviction I can only call "religious."

" I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one."

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me."

"I always thought the desire to procreate showed deep personal weakness."

[to Emma] "Ellen, that blouse is just insane."

"Caning works! And I think it's about time we did a little more of it right here... yes, we cane!"

"Unless you want to lose your man to a mentally ill ginger pygmy with eyes like a bush baby."

Apart from this: Just heard that Madonna has given the okay for Glee to use her songs and they have an all Madonna episode in the works. Also, rumored to be in talks of a guest apearance: Adam Lambert!

1 comments:

BeckEye October 22, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

LAMBERT!!!

I want to see him have a smack-down with Sue.

My favorite line of hers so far has been when she told Will, "I'm about to vomit down your back." That's just so hilarious. The curly hair thing was gold, too.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™