My Friends..



Just wanted to state, for the record, how lucky I am to be surrounded by such great people.

I think that at this time in my life I have the best group of friends. You go through friends in life, people move on, people change, shit happens. Right now, looking back, the people in my life at this second are truly the greatest friends I have ever had. They are there when I need a hug, a laugh, a cry, to vent, they stand behind my decisions, I can always count on them, they don't criticize me for being a nutter, they love that I love, they embrace my differences, they always listen, I can be my complete self around all of them and I love being around them.

It's a complete radical feeling. To each of you..you know who you are: I love, love, love you!

1 comments:

briarrose86304 October 5, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Love this post... you are truly blessed to have them and they you, because you are a pretty awesome girl!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™