Little Ditty Bout Jack and Diane...

I must say my girls today are looking fabulous! Amber is a flapper and Jzill is like a rock star vampire/thing. I went with a 50's girl. I even have a "going steady" ring necklace.


Of course, we were THE only three that dressed up for the occasion. I can't speak for my bitches but I am okay with this. I am quite used to making an ass of myself so I just feel all comfy cozy.

Here are few pics...I will post more when I get them off of my camera.




































Anywhooo..the point of this post is to not discuss Halloween but to discuss a strange phenomenon that has been swiffing the state of Maryland. I don't know about other states so I am relying on everyone else to help me out here.


Why does it always appear that this:











equals a female driver with a hair do like this:











Seriously, like 97% of Mustangs I see are driven by women rocking the 80's "feathered" style, looking like she just stepped out of a John Cougar Mellancamp video.

Bizarro...

So tell me? Thoughts?


1 comments:

BeckEye October 30, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

I always thought guys with small penises drove those cars.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™