"Here We Are Now, Entertain Us.."

Today was the day. Finally got the CT completed. Wow...was it worth the wait!!!!!!
*insert sarcasm*

Thankfully I work in medical so I have a physician login to get my own results as soon as they post. I had to get an IV and I have such redick veins that they always bust me up a bit. So I am feeling a little worn down, I have the urge to sleep on my desk and my arm aches.

With all of this negativity I forgot the most important thing of the day and already I can see the sun....Tonight is Wednesday Night.


Wednesday Night = GLEE

Yes folks, the only thing keeping me going today is a freaking show on telly. I'm easily amused.

1 comments:

The Mrs. October 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

let me know whats next for you. and your not the only one who gets thru the day thinking about whats on.... sigh... but its better then using alcohol.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™