Halloween Music Memoirs


What's on your Halloween Playlist?
Oh Jeez! I have been fighting myself to actually sit down and create this for my party. So far, I have:

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge-[album] My Chemical Romance
The Black Parade-[album]-My Chemical Romance
My Sherona-The Knack (yes, I realize this is random)

Policy of Truth-Depeche Mode
Enjoy the Silence-Depeche Mode
Never Tear Us Apart-INXS
Queer-Garbage
Alive-Pearl Jam
The Fixer-Pearl Jam
When Doves Cry-Prince
Hysteria-Muse
Time is Running Out-Muse
Supermassive Black Hole-Muse
Get It Faster-Jimmy Eat World
A whole variety of Jimmy Eat World songs
Taking Back Sunday
Fall Out Boy
Travis

Yes, thats it. I can't be more specific because I have not really thought about it. I am taking procrastination to the next level on this one :)

Any suggestions? Amber has just informed me that I need Monster Mash and The Adams Family theme song...really???? I don't know about this folks..



1 comments:

Ashley October 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

yes,I agree with amber monster mash should deff be included in halloween playlist.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™