Sunday Stealing: The Halloween Meme
1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
Pet Semetary by Stephen King. I have read this about four times and it always makes me leave the light on.
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
Not a big fan of sci-fi/fantasy. I guess I could say Twilight. If that fits.
3. Who is your favorite monster? Edward Cullen
4. What is your favorite Horror movie? Pet Semetary. My brudder and I still, to this day, fast forward through the creepy sister with spinal meningitis part. I still leave the light on.
This or The Exorcist.
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills? Pet Semetary or The Strangers. I think because this movie isn't about monsters or dead people coming back from the grave. It's about regular people who are just sick and demented and like to play games. Creepy, creepy.
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
Bella Swan :) ha ha
7. Freddy or Jason? Freddy was so much more B.A. than Jason.
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Reese's Cups. Or those Carmel apple lollipops. Anything out of the Wonka pack.
9. Ghosts or goblins?
10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one?
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
Probably my time as a paranormal investigator with Paranormal Research Society of Southern Maryland. We did some really creepy work at Sam Mudd house and Point Lookout Lighthouse. Got a lot of creepy EVP's and some weird pictures out of the mix. Heard some things that made me second guess things.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? I honestly don't know. After working at PRS I would say yes. I do.
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? Can I vote D. None of the Above??
14. Favorite Halloween costume? I say this every year, but I think this year is my absolute favorite. I have always been in love with Alice in Wonderland, since I was very small. I have always wanted to be her for Halloween but never took the time to put together a decent costume. This year I have the most perfect costume and props and my brudder will be playing the part of my White Rabbit. Perfect!
15. Best thing about Halloween? Dressing up, hanging out with family and friends that has become tradition over many years, just having a good time! Halloween is my christmas.
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? Probably my brudder
17. Are you superstitious? No, I actually didn't care if I got married on Friday the 13th. I think most of that stuff is old wives tales.
18. Share an unusual Halloween story. I don't' really have any unusual Halloween stories. It's mostly fun, music, food, games and a movie. Good fun.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid? Get dressed up and go trick or treating with my cousins. Later when we moved we went with a bunch of neighbors. Always a good time.
20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended? Mine!! Every year it gets better and this year I have a lot planned :)
1 year ago