"...Can I Buy You A Drank?"


















Or at least I do.

It's sick.


In the National League Championship the freakin' Phillies are winning. I think the team that takes second place for "The Team that I Most Loathe" would have to be the Phillies.
Gross.



To shed some light on this dark harbor, tonight is Glee and Roasted Beast is on the menu.
Today also marks my official return to exercise. Mild exercise, but regardless, I always feel so much better about me after.
So Happy Wednesday folks..



2 comments:

BeckEye October 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Tonight is laundry night for me. Actually it should have been Friday night but I've been putting it off. I'm amazed that I haven't had to resort to wearing sweatpants and no underwear to work.

The Mrs. October 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Jesus may hate the yankees but God hates boston. I'm just sayin...

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™