Bob LoBlaw Law Blog...


Time for some Old Fashioned Bitching:

Number One/A:
It's official.
Yankees vs. Phillies.
Baby jesus, who do I root for????!! I normally say, any team that plays against the Yanks, but this one stings a bit. Lil bit. I may just pretend I am unaware that the World Series is going on.

Number Two/B:
Got held up at a light today because a lady in a SUV was busy popping her pimples in the side view mirror. Hmm...Pretty lady...Sure to wins you a hubband that way..

Number Three/C:
Working on a big project for a friend. I have found that all of the pictures I need to complete this project were conveniently located on my old PC. Which blew up. Before you ask, NO...No, I did not back up. Get over it! Not everyone backs up. People talk about backing up..but who really backs up??

Number Four/D:
Grrr to my buddy who called me Saturday. He wanted to get pizza and a movie (ps, by the way, I had no interest in watching). So I rent the film (even though I'm not into it) get pizza for two and the jerk never calls. Guess he decided on other plans.

Number Five/E:
Everyday I come into work, go to my desk and find a pile of used staples everywhere. All over my desk, in my keyboard, on my chair. I have to share my scanner with another department and they always leave a mess and screw with the settings. I may start collecting said staples and when I get a whole cup full go scatter them on their desk.

Deep breath...I think I feel better now.
On the up and up: Got my Jim tickets Saturday in the post. Still looking for hotels.


3 comments:

catlady 7 October 26, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Don't you just love life some days ha ha!!!!

The Mrs. October 26, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I was wondering who you would root for in the series. I wanted to watch the game last night but the giants were the sunday night game and did my wifely duty and watched it with him. I enjoy a good giants game however I do not enjoy getting yelled at because they are losing. I wonder if he realize that their winning or losing has no real practical application to our everyday life... hmmmm.....

The Bumbles October 26, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Well the WS is a no-brainer for me. Phillies. I don't have an issue with any of them - and I do love me some Chase Utley.

Sounds like your battle with the Scanner space is the equivalent of my battle with the Scanner/Copier/Printer on the other side of my cube wall. My beef is with the noise from the machine and the annoying people who use it because they are too cheap to buy their own printer. Bastards. That damn machine is my nemesis. But at least it doesn't reside in my space.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™