Rest Stops, New Jersey, In-Laws, OH MY!

What a weekend. I feel like I got no down time. I was on the go, go, go. A million things to do and not enough time to accomplish them. This was all leading up to the infamous New Jersey day trip. 4 and a half hours driving up, one and half books read, a little football throwing in the parking lot of the church since we were an hour early, an extremely humid church service where I couldn't really SEE anything, only hear a priest talking under mass quantities of screaming children, three hours of visiting with in laws and we were on the road back home. Welp....we missed the exit somewhere and got lost somewhere in Princeton, then lost again in Deleware, then detoured in Glen Burnie and about FIVE and half sleep deprived hours later we arrived home. I am exhausted. I think I got to bed about one-ish, got up this morning for work and I have to leave from work at five and attend cake class. I won't be getting home until 930-ish this evening.

Is it Friday yet?? ;)


1 comments:

The Bumbles September 14, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Ah...not a road trip without getting lost - at least not if I'm involved in any way. Sweet dreams.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™