My Menzz

Today a very rare thing has happened. I have absolutely nothing to say. GASP.


Yup..so after visiting everyones blogs this morning BeckEye over at The PopEye created a The 10 Hottest Hotties of Hottstown, Hottsylvania post and asked everyone to make their own list. I love, love, love a list. So, as a result of my lack of words and thoughts today you get my own version of the 10 Hottest Menzz.

Before we get started:
Disclaimer
**My Number One/A has not/will not change. Ever. It's just one of those things. Are you really even surprised? Do I even need to mention that? Thats like McD's telling folks to use caution because their coffee is hot. mmhhmm..

**The majority of my Menzz are musicians. Go figure? *wink*

Here we go:

Number One/A: Jim Adkins.
He gets a big picture <3























Number Two/B: Ewan Mcgregor










Number Three/C: Brandon Flowers













Number Four/D: Caleb Followill














Number Five/E: A tie, Matthew Bellamy and/or Ben Gibbard

























Number Six/F: Zac Effron














Number Seven/G: Robert Pattinson...he's Edward..how could I not??














Number Eight/H: Colin Firth *sigh, Mr. Darcy*















Number Nine/I: James Mcavoy
















Number Ten/J: Leonardio Dicaprio.













He is attractive but I think I just have mounds of respect for him. This guy is freakin' amazing with his acting skills.
so there you have it :)

6 comments:

BeckEye September 2, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Wow, that was fast! My list took forever, mainly because I was looking for just the "right" pictures, which devolved into me looking at EVERY picture of every guy, and then into a Blur video fest (about the 99th one this month). But it was a labor of love. :)

Ewan seems to make an appearance in everyone's list. I guess there's just something about him.

Cautioner September 2, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

I agree with like 8 or 9 of those, fantastic taste! ;)

The Bumbles September 2, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

What? No Johnny Depp? No Denzel? Ah well - I'll keep them all to myself then thank you very much!

bloody awful poetry September 4, 2009 at 2:34 AM  

Forgive me for gatecrashing your blog partay but I simply cannot resist a good list of sexay menzz, as they all are referred to. And I wholeheartedly agree with exactly 50% of this list! We both have such impeccable taste. I now feel inspired to go finish off my set of hotties.

Bridget January 14, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Is it wrong that I think James McAvoy is hottest as Mr. Tumnus?

Penny January 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

I love him as Mr. Tumnus :)
He's so sweet :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™