Music Memoirs Weekend Edition!



Music Memoirs!!!


Play it HERE!


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell uswhy you picked the songs you did)

1. Drive-Incubus "Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be thereWith open arms and open eyes",,.lots and lots and lots of driving this weekend.

2. Dustland Fairytale-The Killers "Change came in disguise of revelation, set his soul on fire She says she always knew he'd come around".... just because..

3. Paparazzi-Lady Gaga-"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me..Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine" ..... >:) yupp...

4. Polaris-Jimmy Eat World "When you go, I'll let you be But you're killing everything in me"...sad endings...

5. Three Little Birds-Bob Marley-"Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!".....This always makes me happy, in any situation


6. Don't Leave Me Now-Elvis-"Don't break my heart This heart that loves you They'll just be nothing for me If you should leave me now"...

7. Here With Me-Did0-"I won't go, I won't sleep I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me I won't leave, I can't hide I cannot be"....surrounded all weekend but alone a lot. :(

8. You're So Last Summer-Taking Back Sunday-"And all I need to know is that I'm something you'll be missin".....It's a valid question. You know when you miss someone and think of them often..don't you ever wonder if they are doing the same?

9. It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To-Leslie Gore-"Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night Leave me alone for a while' Till Johnny's dancin' with me I've got no reason to smile"....Because it was my party damnit!

10. I Miss You-Incubus "So would I be out of line if I said I miss you."



3 comments:

briarrose86304 September 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

awesome list... i cant tell you how refreshing it is to read a list of songs ranging from Elvis to jimmy Eat World from someone who is not me lol! ;)

BeckEye September 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

10 songs that sum up my weekend? They're all '80s songs because we had an '80s party on Saturday. Here are the ones that stood out the most.

1. "99 Red Balloons," Nena - Yes, the English version. This got played twice because a friend of mine was too impatient to wait for it to randomly appear in the mix. But she was upset that it wasn't the German version.

2. "Beat's So Lonely," Charlie Sexton - My favorite '80s song ever, which I once again had to defend to everyone else who never heard it.

3. "So Lonely," The Police - I almost went through the wall dancing to this one.

4. "Footloose," Kevin Bacon - I almost had a heartattack dancing to this one.

5. "Amanda," Boston - Lighter-worthy. I'm afraid I forced everyone to listen to my horrible voice when this came on.

6. "We All Sleep Alone," Cher - My Nena-loving friend and I had a Cher-off to this, and then had to explain who the Bagel Boy was to another clueless friend.

7. "New Moon on Monday," Duran Duran - My fave tune by my fave '80s band!

8. "Johnny Are You Queer," Josie Cotton - We were required to sing this to my roommate, Jon.

9. "Out of the Blue," Debbie Gibson - So worth seeing every girl turn around at once and wondrously ask, "IS THIS DEBBIE GIBSON???" followed by shrieks of joy.

10. "Heaven," Bryan Adams - The only one I got yelled at for having on my mix. They forced me to turn it off!

Penny September 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Beck-That is an awesome list!!
I would have been right there singing along with you!
80's parties are RAD!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™