Play it HERE!
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell uswhy you picked the songs you did)
1. Drive-Incubus "Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be thereWith open arms and open eyes",,.lots and lots and lots of driving this weekend.
2. Dustland Fairytale-The Killers "Change came in disguise of revelation, set his soul on fire She says she always knew he'd come around".... just because..
3. Paparazzi-Lady Gaga-"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me..Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine" ..... >:) yupp...
4. Polaris-Jimmy Eat World "When you go, I'll let you be But you're killing everything in me"...sad endings...
5. Three Little Birds-Bob Marley-"Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!".....This always makes me happy, in any situation
6. Don't Leave Me Now-Elvis-"Don't break my heart This heart that loves you They'll just be nothing for me If you should leave me now"...
7. Here With Me-Did0-"I won't go, I won't sleep I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me I won't leave, I can't hide I cannot be"....surrounded all weekend but alone a lot. :(
8. You're So Last Summer-Taking Back Sunday-"And all I need to know is that I'm something you'll be missin".....It's a valid question. You know when you miss someone and think of them often..don't you ever wonder if they are doing the same?
9. It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To-Leslie Gore-"Playin' my records, keep dancin' all night Leave me alone for a while' Till Johnny's dancin' with me I've got no reason to smile"....Because it was my party damnit!
10. I Miss You-Incubus "So would I be out of line if I said I miss you."