Music Memoirs, Tuesday Tunes!



Tuesday Tunes: Week 103
The theme this week is concerts:




What's the best concert you've attended? That is a tough one. I have been to so many. I would have to say Jimmy Eat World 2/24/09 in DC. Or Hootie in the Blowfish, free Rockville show. It was amazingly brilliant.

What's your dream concert lineup? Frightened Rabbit, Travis, Hole, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, Muse with Jimmy Eat World closing. Wowzaaaas..

Smallest/largest concert you've attended: Smallest show-Probably Sonar Jimmy Eat World show. Largest-Madonna at MCI Center.

One artist you'd like to see in concert: Muse, again. I was too far away the first time so I missed quite a bit.

2 comments:

BeckEye September 29, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

What's the best concert you've attended? It's a toss up between Bruce Springsteen and Pearl Jam.

What's your dream concert lineup? Of bands that are still around? Hmm. Kings of Leon, Squeeze, Duran Duran, and then I'd make Damon Albarn do triple duty (and then I'd rub him down afterwards) with The Good, The Bad & The Queen (or whatever he wants to name or not name that project), Gorillaz, and Blur. All followed up with some Pearl Jam.

Smallest/largest concert you've attended: The smallest was probably Glen Phillips/Griffin House/Kim Richey. The largest would have to be either The Rolling Stones or Bruce Springsteen.

One artist you'd like to see in concert: Led Zeppelin. Alas, it will never happen. Of those that could still happen, definitely Blur.

Malcolm September 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I saw Travis when they opened for Dido back in 2000. I didn't know much about them before, but they won me over. My girlfriend at the time wound up buying their CD "Invisible Band".

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™