Long Weekend Music

MUSIC MEMOIRS!

Tuesday Tunes: Week 99


Play it HERE.

You've either just had a long weekend or are just about to have a long weekend, depending on what side of the pond you're on. How does music figure into your holiday weekend plans?


Music is always in my plans! If I host a BBQ I usually set a theme of music for the occasion and I create a playlist. I have nothing exciting really planned for labor day (except to not labor). I did get my fourth cake order that is due on Saturday. I usually listen to a playlist that I am constantly shifting and changing from week to week titled: Currently Listening. I will give you a sneak of what is currently hanging out in this list :) Keep in mind..I love all music. I don't discriminate. If it speaks to me I am all about it.

Panic Switch-Silverspun Pickups
Snakedriver-Jesus and the Mary Chain
Policy of Truth-Depeche Mode
Personal Jesus-Depeche Mode
Point of No Return-Expose
No One Is To Blame-Howard Jones
Your New Aesthetic-Jimmy Eat World
Clarity-Jimmy Eat World
Disintegration-Jimmy Eat World
A Dustland Fairytale-The Killers
Best Days of Your Life-Kellie Pickler
I'm Your Man-Wham!
Whats it Feel Like To Be A Ghost-Taking Back Sunday
Out of Touch-Hall and Oates
Uprising-Muse
Motorcycle Driveby-Third Eye Blind
Might As Well Be Strangers-Keane

See *wink*

I told you I don't discriminate :) Next week this list will be completely different!


0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™