"..Hold On To That Feeling.."


In case anyone was deeply disturbed with worry about my mobile delivery I am here to inform you. My door did not fly off the hinges and I did not lose my signage in the mud due to torrential downpours. In fact, I got my phone. It's like a very tiny rocket ship. I am still trying to work it out. I'll get there. One day. Story of my life.

Anyone else mad about Glee? It's new on Wednesday nights on Fox. I love, love, love music so of course I am already addicted to it. Last night I saw preview for the new episode airing later that night. Of course since they have been marketing the show with the Glee clubs version of Don't Stop Believing everywhere I immediately busted out into a full on duet with hubs. From our couch. We would have made Steve Perry proud.

Always an adventure at my house.

I seriously can not stress how much I am so over this week. I'm over it. Done. Time drags on at work, longest days ever..then when I get off at five I have no time to do anything!!!

Tonight I have to drive out of my way to feed my friends cats (he's been out of town all week). This will put me behind in time immediately, then home where I should be working out but I don't have time for that..I have to make a ten inch round chocolate cake, filled, a dozen cupcakes, pipe out a large Harry Potter on to plexi glass to freeze, and ice and decorate all cakes.

Gah...

ps. Is it Friday yet??

pps. Beth and Rachel-have fun at the solo show. Take pics and let me know! I will be there in spirit!


3 comments:

B September 17, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

I hope you collected up front for those baked goodies!

I can't make it to the show... long story. If someone doesn't offer to buy them on the board I might raffle them off.

Penny September 17, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

ha ha :)
This cake/cupcakes are as a dob gift so alas, no money again :)

That sucks about the show. I know you were looking forward to it. You leave soon for vaca though right? :)

briarrose86304 September 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Thanks! :) I'm going to bring my cell which has a decent camera on it so hopefully I will get some good pics to share with you.

Wish you could make it... it would be nice to meet someone else who just gets it!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™