"Don't You Forget About Me.."

Last week when I listed my Ten Menzz I forgot to include this man.










Jason Bateman. He's amazing. Seriously. Not only is he incredibly hot he has amazing comedic timing and just cracks me up in everything he does.
Arrested Development, Juno, The Break Up, Hancock, thats just the tip of the iceberg.

On Tuesday I arrived home. I had a long day at work, a meeting after work, I worked out and made myself a Lean Cuisine. I was so tired but as I sat on my couch to relax I knew there was nothing on my Tivo waiting for me. To my delight I saw 'In the Actors Studio'. I am not a regular watcher of this show. It's a 'depends on who's on' type of thing for me. I didn't set the Tivo to record this particular show so I knew my Hubs must have. I went to read the information to see why he tivo'ed it and what do you know?? Jason Bateman! I silently blessed Hubs for this. He's completely radical!


He knows me too well and still kinda likes me :)


2 comments:

BeckEye September 13, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

For some reason my favorite Jason Bateman moment is in "Dodgeball," after Gary Cole says something about a "shocking turn of events," he just says, "I feel SHOCKED!" I love him so much in that movie, with his hair all crazy.

I can't decide who did a better job growing up - Jason or Patrick Dempsey. It might be a tie.

bloody awful poetry September 15, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Aww I adore this man. He made that Dodgeball movie worth watching - him, his insane hair, and yes, the "I feel SHOCKED!". Love.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™