"You're On My Radar.."

I love, love, love shoes.
Well...and bags..
but shoes have always been my first love. I have two new items of news to share that involve shoes that I am very stoked about.
I am sure I am way late on this news train for some of you but it's news to me damnit!



Anyone watch Project Runway? I am so addicted to that show. My favorite all time contestant, Christian Soriano, who hales from Annapolis Maryland (*cough, cough), you know him-"Fierce", won season four, he has signed a deal with PAYLESS to design a line of shoes. Holy smokes!!
He is so amazingly talented so I am excited to see what he comes up with. Read all about it
HERE

Next item of business..Britney Spears. I know a lot of folks love, love, love to hate the old gal but I personally adore her. Always have. Even when she went nutso and beat that Sports Utility Vehicle with an umbrella (atta girl!). Love her! Think what you want but she puts out an insanely good pop album, like no other and is on constant rotation on my ipod, especially if you need some motivation for working out. Excuse me while I step down from my soap box.

Okay..so Britney is peddling some new shoes for Candies. They sell at Kohls.
ASIDE: I am on the fence about Kohls but that is neither here nor there..
I digress..The shoes are DARLING!! (and affordable)
Me likes the pair below *wink*



































3 comments:

The Mrs. August 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

I didnt know he was from annapolis. small world.

I too am on the fence about kohls, they are always having a sale so whats the real bargain price ya know? It annoys me.

the shoes are adorable!

B August 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I like Kohl's but they can be hit or miss. I've been lucky there. They usually have great deals on running shoes. I hate to spend a lot of running shoes.

I love a good Mary Jane.

BeckEye August 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

I'm missing that female shoe gene. And the shopping gene.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™