Sunday Stealing!

Play it HERE!

Sunday Stealing: Janana's Now Vs. Then Meme

It's been a while since we had to post rules. But here we will list the relevent ones:
*Think back to ten years ago on this month.
*Write truthful answers and ELABORATE. This makes it more interesting!
*If you don't have a scanner you may omit #14 but I think if you do you should totally do it!
*It's about personal changes. Have fun with it!


Then: August 19991.

Age: 19

2. Romantic Status: Dating Robbie


3. Occupation: Full time college student. Office Assistant in the Financial Aid office and part time sales girl at Suncoast Motion Picture Company.


4. Fun night out: Going to the mall for like two things with Leanne. In and out shoppers, we were. Then going to the Rock and Roll McDonalds and sitting in our back corner booth for hours talking. Always end with an ice cream cone.


5. My BFFs: Leanne, we first met in 1999. We share a birthday, looked alike and acted exactly alike. It was like I found my twin. Creeeeeepppyy.
Russ-I have known him forever. He's like a brudder.


6. I spent way too much time: with worry about in-laws


7. I spent not enough time: Just hanging out. Lots of work and school.


8. I wanted to be when I grew up: Forensics or something in psych


9. Biggest concern: How to make my car payment on time.


10. What my biggest concern should have been: How to make my car payment


11. Where did I live: With my Ma.


12. Dumbest thing I did that year:I can't think of a thing. I am too boring to do anything remotely fun or dumb :)


13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Have fun.


14. Picture of me then:






















Now: August 2009

1. Age: 28


2. Romantic Status:Married


3. Occupation: Accounts


4. Fun night out: A gig at 930 club, dinner on the way.


5. My BFFs: Me...I do love james and amber though :)


6. I spend way too much time: With worry.


7. I spend not enough time: Playing JA


8. I want to be when I grow up: Accounts. Calculator. Computer. NO coworkers.


9. Biggest concern: Sleep


10. What my biggest concern should be: Sleep


11. Where do I live: In a great house with hubs and my two cats.


12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Trusted people I thought I could. Revealed too much of me to folks I thought I could.


13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: Have fun. No worries!


Summary:
1. What do I miss most from 1999: Just being younger


2. What do I miss least from 1999: Not knowing what I know now.


3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: College Degree, I pretty much got everything I ever wanted.


4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: Getting cert. for teaching.

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™