"So Close Your Eyes and Just Settle, Settle.."
















Today is never ending.

It seems like the longest day of my life! Okay, I'm exaggerating, but it is slowly creeping by.

It's only 2:00. I have one more hour until I can go on break. Three more hours until I can leave this place and about four more hours until I arrive home. Which is not really a comfort to me at this point because I then have to work out. I've been slacking lately. Not staying on schedule since my cat was sick. I started my strict regime again yesterday in hopes it would kick up the WW. So today, that leaves me overly tired, overly worked, overly grumpy and achey. I think another reason for this is that I didn't have my usual coffee fix this morning. That keeps me a bit wired and without I am dragging about the office.

My little cat sleeps with me each night. Sometimes he randomly decides to take ONE, single claw and poke my back or arm with it. I usually jump up when this happens because I am asleep and it startles me. He pretends as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Usually this happens when he wants treats. Last night he kept waking me randomly and he already had treats left over from earlier. I think he just wanted me to wake up and entertain him.
I don't nap. Or, I CAN'T nap but I think today I actually could.


2 comments:

The Mrs. August 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I'm with you, is it bedtime yet? I've been meaning to email you back, actually I was going to call you last night but I fell asleep on the couch. wild woman huh?

Why not teach the cat to poke rob instead of you?

The Bumbles August 12, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Hmmm - if you dressed me up in that ridiculous costume I'd probably poke you awake just for the hell of it too ;0)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™