A Second Opinion

I am a HUGE Jimmy Eat World fan, for those who do not already know this. I have a tattoo of the headphones logo on my right wrist. I have always, always, always wanted a lyric tattoo. My most favourite song ever is called If You Don't, Don't. It's quoted on the side of my blog, come to think of it.

My favourite line is: "for every penny that you could". Hmm..wonder why?

I have not gone in pursuit of this lyrical tattoo as of yet because I am not sure where to get it. I don't like a lot of flashy tattoos. I have two on my back, one on my left wrist and one on my right.

They are all relatively small. The problem is: I want the tattoo but I want it somewhere folks can see it :) But I'm not into arm tatts, ankle tatts..etc. I really like the wrist thing. So after speaking with Amber ( I consult before every decision) I am thinking that I could put the lyrics under my logo tatt with a treble clef, since it's a lyric AND I play guitar.



This is what I'm rocking:



















This is the exact font and layout of what I want to rock..
















So what do you think about under? Too much?
I think I'm gonna end up going for it.

2 comments:

The Mrs. August 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

shit doesnt that hurt? Although the same could be said for childbirth and lord knows i keep going back for that one.

Go with it!

rachelhall August 26, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

I say go for it... my wrist tattoo is my favorite by far.

I think you will love it and you can't go wrong with your favorite lyrics.

I've got my lyric tattoo planned... just got to pick the spot and go and get it.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™