Music Memoirs


I have really been slacking off with Music Memoirs.

Alas, I do love it like a fat kid loves cake :)

Play it HERE!


Top 5 On Friday: Week 236
Top 5 artists that you hope will put out a better album then their last.


I can only really think of one major disappointment. I don't usually buy whole albums unless I really dig the band. I just d/l singles here and there. The bands I really dig I usually love the music anyway, or it grows on me *cough, cough..The Killers*

1. Keane-Perfect Symmetry was just god awful. Why Keane? Why?

1 comments:

The Bumbles August 21, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

I haven't played along with this in forever either! I keep forgetting about it - thanks for the reminder - handy to have in our back pocket when the post muse goes on vacation.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™