"Let Them Eat Cake"


I had to work on my 800 royal icing flowers this weekend. Okay, I'm exaggerating. It wasn't 800. Maybe, like 798. I finished them up late, late Friday evening. On Saturday I made two 6 inch oval cakes for my final class tomorrow. I have to prepare to dirty ice it for the basketweave technique.








I also made an 8 inch round for my mother, iced and decorated that. I made some color flow bugs and dinosaurs that I plan on using in several weeks and I baked two dozen oreo surprise cakes for KC. They are due tomorrow as well. I was in the kitchen for the better part of the day.


I am about to go ice and garnish the Oreo cakes and dirty ice my homework. Good thing I love cake deco. A normal person would be sick of this by now :)

By the way, I have this computer on borrow from in-laws. We really need to get on ordering one. I am slowly wasting away without my ipod.










0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™