Check Please!



Tonight is the final night of Course Two from Wilton. I will be learning the basket weave technique and assembling my final cake. Honestly, I will be glad to be done with this. I don't particularly like the royal icing. The flowers are nice but most I have talked with are more into the butter cream flowers because you can eat those without breaking a tooth :)



It seemed like this course took extra long to get through. I am so very much looking forward to gum paste and fondant. I hope to hear all of the details of the new class this evening. My class/office mate is out today for her date of birth. She is allegedly spending a day out with her boyfriend. We did not discuss our Chick Fil-A dinner plans so I am assuming that she would probably want to remain in the company of her man. (Even though I am WAY cooler than him..ha ha). So I am going to dine alone. Me and my current book and a chicken sand on wheat.


I will not be completely alone. I asked someone to keep me company via text/mobile. So I have a little date. (thanks -j <3) href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UTexnohicfY/Sncw76afh3I/AAAAAAAAA3Q/m4mUozgqg6o/s1600-h/signature.JPG">

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™