"There's Always Money in The Banana Stand!!"

I have my first ordered cake coming up. It will be a sheet cake for about 40 folks. It's for a Wedding Shower type event. They were not very picky about what they wanted. Just some yellow and blues, the rest is up to me. I decided on pastel-ly yellows/blues since I think brights would be too bold.

Here is my third blue print. I think I finally like this one. It's the big winner.

























I have a shit ton of homework to do this weekend for my final cake in Course 2. I want to try to fit in some time at Calvert Cliffs. CC is this great park that has a 3 mile nature hike to a beach where you can find sharks teeth in the sand. I only like like ten minutes from it and yet I have never been since I moved to the county. The last time I went was in middle school. I would like to take my camera along and plus get in a little running time as well. I have been a running fool this week. My hubs introduced me to another state park about 6 minutes from my house that has tons of baseball/football/soccer fields, tennis courts, playgrounds, just tons of space to run, run, run.

My hope is all of this running and tennis will help me out at weigh in on Tuesday! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!


*arrested development

4 comments:

B July 30, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

I can't wait to see a picture. Congrats on your first official order!

I had a rought week a WW. I'm frustrated because I did really well this week, worked really hard and got in 2 hours of cardio just about everyday plus 4 days of weights. ARGH!

PennyLane July 30, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I will def. take pics :)

That sucks! I am scared that will happen to me next week at weigh in. That is a lot of cardio!
When do you go? Like early, early? or after work?

I still think you kick ass :)
<3

B July 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

I go after work on Wednesdays. I make sure I've had all my water in the morning and eat light all day.

The Mrs. July 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

good luck with your first cake! I think your right, pastels in those colors are better then bolds.

And with the running stuff your starting to sound a lot like ed. Rob needs to get you a gps watch : )

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™