Monday Movie Meme and Manic Monday!

Over at The Bumbles Blog on Monday Movie Meme
This week's movie topic is all about Water...
play it here..

The Goonies! Not all about water but it involved a giant pirate ship and One Eyed Willie and that water park type slide towards the end. I love everything about this movie. I have seen it so many times I could totatlly recite it word for word in a one man act. AND, I would. Seriously.

Deep Blue Sea-You know the one with LL Cool J and the shark on steriods that hunts people on this water island??? Everyone hated this movie. I honestly liked it. Sharks are rad. This movie was freaky because they were killer sharks with an attitude. I actually own this movie!

The Beach-(Leo DiCaprio)-This movie surprised me and is actually decent. Plus it has Leonardo Dicaprio as it's lead. How can one go wrong with this? He's amazing.

Big Fish-Ewan McGregor-I love Ewan McGregor and I loved this film. It is so incredibly visually and just a beautiful story.

________________________________________
Manic Monday
Play it HERE...

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Cakes, Guitar/writing/music

Name two things you consider yourself to be bad at: Making mums out of buttercream icing, playing sports-I am way too clumsy to be in charge of any type of ball in a sporting event.

Name one thing not many people know about you: I'm a the radest girl you will ever meet.

1 comments:

The Bumbles July 13, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

The Beach was good? I skipped it because I heard it wasn't. I do love yummy Leo though. I don't think I've ever seen him act poorly. Goonies - takes me back! Cool choices.

You know, on our guest posting slots someone else has already taken the music one. But do you have a cool road trip story that is music related? We are still looking for someone to fill a Friday post that we had suggested as Travel or Sports related. But e-mail us with any idea you have.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™