Ten on Tuesday and Music Memoirs


Music Memoirs Tuesday Association!

Play it HERE!

It's amazing!


The weather's heating up so lets do a little "hot" related word association. Songs/Bands/Artists/Albums you think of when you see these
words

Steamy Sex on Fire-Kings of Leon
Heat- Heat Wave-by Martha and the Vandellas
Hot-Break the Ice by Britney Spears
Summer Summer Time-New Kids on the Block
Dry- Night Drive-Jimmy Eat World
Desert- Whales of the Desert by Ruebens Accomplice
Beach - "We once walked out on the beach and once I almost touched your hand" If You Don't Don't by Jimmy Eat World
Sweat- Bleed American-Jimmy Eat World
_________________________
Ten on Tuesday!
Play it HERE!


1. Play Guitar

2. Read a book

3. Write/Journal

4. Craft

5. Lay in my white t-shirt and hot pants on the couch and watch Sex and the City reruns

6. Play XBOX

7. Take pictures somewhere

8. Just think

9. Listen to music

10. Take a drive to nowhere

8 comments:

yen June 9, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

great list! i played as too, c u!

DART June 9, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Great list! Your number one is on one of my lists too--->my to-do list! Going to learn one of these days! Have a fab day!

Natsthename June 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Great picks on Music Memoirs...I need to hear more Jimmy Eat World!

Joanne MV June 9, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Why I didn't think of listening to music???

I played too - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-favorite-things-to-do-during-me-time.html

Teena in Toronto June 9, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Sounds like you have it right!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

fickleinpink June 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

great list!

happy tuesday!

Malcolm June 16, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

I recently discovered Kings of Leon through a blog friend who included "Use Somebody" on a CD mix she made for me. I just listened to "Sex On Fire" on You Tube and enjoyed that as well. Thanks for including it.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™