Sunday Stealing..

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...was a peck on the cheek

2. I am listening to...Jimmy Eat World

3. I talk...but it takes a long time for me to really open up with a person.

4. I love...music, my guitar, baking, and reading

5. My best friend/s...are non-existant. I do have a lot of really good friends: Ashley, Kim, Jessie, Rus

6. My first real kiss...was with a boy named Marc.

7. Love is... amazing

8. Marriage is... a compromise.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... of me. Hopefully.

10. I'll always... be reading a book

11. The last time I really cried was because... of an argument I had.

12. My cell phone...is constantly going off.

13. When I wake up in the morning...I calculate how much time I have to keep hittng snooze.

14. Before I go to bed... I try to daydream something nice in order to keep my mind off of bits that cause insomnia.

15. Right now I am thinking about...making a cake for my co-workers.

16. Babies are...not for me. Not right now.

17. I get on Myspace...very rarely and only if I am alerted I have a message.

18. Today I...took a long nap I will probably regret taking later this evening.

19. Tomorrow I will be...at work and then out to dinner with Ashley and then on to cake class!

20. I really want to be...amazing. At everything. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™