Sunday Stealing on Monday!

You can play here.

1. What is thing nearest to you ? The deposit bag from Friday and my calculator and Amber.

2. What is your ringtone ?Acoustic version of If You Don't, Don't by Jimmy Eat World. My text ringtone is Raindrop Prelude by Chopin

3. What was the last message in your phone inbox ? "are you going to start tweeting?" ha ha ha ha..seriously..

4. Who is your best friend ? I hate when people use the cliche: My Husband. This would have to be true though in my case because as far as the other folks I frequent I would say: I don't really have one. best friend. I have several "good" friends. There is no all encompassing BEST friend.

5. What is the brand of your TV ? Vizio flat screen.

6. What schools did you attend? HGF Elementary, Higdon Elementary, Piccowaxen Middle, La Plata High, College of Southern Maryland, St. Mary's College of Maryland

7. Do you own a MP4 ? I have a few mp4 files from itunes.

8. What song are you listening to now ? How Will I Know by Whiteny Houston. My ipod is on shuffle okay??

9. Did you kiss anybody for the past 2 days ? My hubs, my parents on Saturday

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Umm..no

11. What would you be wanted to call if you weren't your current name ? I like my name. It's unique. I like that. If it had to be different I am partial to the name Eliza.

12. Would you be happy if you have everything ? Probably not. ha ha ha. Grass is always greener folks.

13. Are you always thinking of someone ? Yes

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream ? desperate how?? Like dream, REM dreams? I don't know. They are random.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried ? Probably during The Hangover. Before that during the Timmy episode of Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory. That man makes me cry all the time. He's insane.

16. If you had a crush , would you tell them you love him/her now ? I'm married. This is null and void. If I wasn't married I probably wouldn't. I don't have the stugots to do that sort of thing. *stugots = Italian for balls. In case you were wondering..

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now , where would you want to be ? At a Jimmy Eat World concert. Front and Center.

18. When was your heart last broken? I don't know. Today. Someone let me down. That is always heart breaking.

19. How many email accounts do you have? Just one.

1 comments:

Cautioner June 15, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Hello.

I think I love you.

Bye.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™