You can play here.
1. Most hated food: When Hubs fondues steak and shrimp. It's so greasy and the smell makes me sick.
2. Most hated person: Oooooooo Barracuda! *wink*
3. Most hated job: I hated my job when I worked for the state as a social worker for the mentally ill. I didn't like the heavy responsibility for other peoples lives. It was a lot of work, not enough success with your clients and a never ending battle. It shot my nerves to hell.
4. Most hated city: The District when my car is broken into.
5. Most hated band: Bee Gees, Jimmy Buffett are up there. Nickleback, Daughtry, Creed, need I go?
6. Most hated (non-blog) website: Perez Hilton's site.
7. Most hated TV program: The majority of reality telly. Anything on VH1-Rock of Love, Daisy of Love, New York, all of those Housewife shows: Real Housewives of whatever..who really cares?
8. Most hated politician: Can't say I hate any of them.
9. Most hated artist: I love all art. Even if it's not my bag, I still love the expression and emotion of it.
10. Most hated book: I don't really hate any books. I strongly disliked The Shack when I was reading. So much so that I actually stopped reading and have no desire to go back.
11. Most hated shop or store: Verizon store and/or any sports store where I am forced to wait around.
12. Most hated organization: Wow...I don't really have one
13. Most hated historical event: Wow this is debatable
14. Most hated sport: Watching tennis on telly. I love playing. Hate watching.
15. Most hated technology: Faxing. It's so unreliable and redick.
16. Most hated annual event: Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday. I hate the pressure involved to please everyone.
17. Most hated daily task: cleaning the litter boxes
18. Most hated comedian: Not a big fan of that big one...what's his name..Oh, Larry the cable man??
19. Most hated blog: The one that makes me furious yet I continue to read it.
20. Most hated song: Anything by the Bee Gees, Jimmy Buffett, ...see above..
You can play here.