Music Memoirs..Car Songs and Ten On Tuesday


PLAY MUSIC MEMOIRS HERE!


Tuesday Tunes: Week 84
1. What's your favorite song to blare in your car? Anything by Jimmy Eat World thats upbeat. I really like Get It Faster or Here It Goes on a nice day for windows down.


2.How do you listen to music in your vehicle? I use my itrip. Never leave anywhere without my ipod. It's my lifeline.


3. If you were going on a long journey, what music would you take with you? Def. Jimmy e.w., Muse, My Chemical Romance, probably some Taking Back Sunday, Weezer, Travis just a ton of my all around favourites. If I were alone on this journey I would get down to some Britney Spears as well :) Gotta love her <3
____________
Ten On Tuesday
play it HERE!
Top Ten Great Songs From Last Year:
*In Random Order
1. The Twist-Frightened Rabbit
2. Rock and Roll-Eric Hutchinson
3. Decode-Paramore
4. White Horse-Taylor Swift
5. Trouble Maker-Weezer
6. Heartless-Kanye West
7. Jealousy-Sparkadia
8. Come on Get Higher-Matt Nathanson
9. The ENTIRE H.a.r.r.p live album by Muse
10. Before You Were Young-Travis

4 comments:

Andi June 2, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm definitely downloading more Jimmy Eat World now!

Kero June 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

I like Travis too. but i still have to hear this song huhu. Happy Tuesday! My entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-great-songs-from-last-year.html

yen June 2, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

great list of songs :) am playing as well

Joanne MV June 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Decode is on my list as well! Twilight Rocks!!! Ahahaha

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™