Music Memoirs!

Check out this amazing Meme over at Music Memoirs!
Today's Topic:
Top 5 voices that are like fingernails on a chalkboard to you

1. Jessica Simpson- She is too breathy and at times when she hits high notes it just sounds like a big screechy mess that wears my nerves. I can not listen to her.

2. Katie Perry-Her voice is different but it drives me insane. It makes me want to shove sharpened pencils into my ears.

3. Gwen Stefani- (Only live) - Her live voice is god awful.

4. The lead singer of Nickleback- Shut it dude! Shut it!

5. Toby Keith- It's not really his voice it's him. Hubs likes his music so when or if I hear it it makes me cringe.



1 comments:

Malcolm June 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

I'm not much of a fan of Toby Keith either. I guess you could say the T-shirt that Natalie Maines sported a few years ago sums up how I feel about TK.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™