Music Memoir! Five on Friday!


Music Memoir. Play it HERE!

Top 5 songs you'd be happy to never hear again.

1. Hot and Cold-Katie Perry (drives me effin' insane!)

2. Margarittaville/Cheeseburger in Paradise-Buffet. Anything by this man is torture. Although I hear he makes amazing mini chili/cheese hot dogs.


3. Anything by the Bee Gees- Seriously. Torture

4. Spin Me Right Round-Flo Rida. This song is ALWAYS on and it drives me to a state of madness.

5. Knock on Wood-Mighty Mighty Bosstones - makes me want to dry heave.

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark June 19, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Awww your dislike of Jimmy makes this parrothead a sad girl :(

Nessa June 19, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

I heard the Spin Me song earlier this evening. I might not have thought much of it if my daughter hadn't been singing along with it. I never would have understood what the heck it said, now i'll have nightmares, Thaaaaaaaanks dude who sings it.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™