Music Memoir and Ten on Tuesday!

Ten on Tuesday! Play it HERE!


10 Things You’d Bring on a Deserted Island


1. My ipod

2. My guitar <3 JA90

3. Lap top with internet connection of sorts. Hey this is hypothetical right?? Well my deserted island has Wifi..back off!

4. Mobile

5. Books

6. dvds

7. Journal

8. Sketch pad

9. Writing utensils for drawing/writing

10. Nintendo DS with a puzzle game :) Maybe that damn Professor Layton and the Curious Village that I am STILL trying to complete. One year later.

5 comments:

lovesmukiwa June 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

I love your post. Way to take wifi!
I went to an island that someone left a place to stay for me :)

Carrie June 16, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

someone else brought their guitar, too - i'll have to make sure I'm on the same island as you two. Great list.

Robin June 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

LOL.....
Okay....have a hypothetical, fantastically fabricated deserted island with internt connection......have your faux-net.
:-)

Hope you had a beautiful day....really! :-)

fickleinpink June 17, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

'like your list!!!!
have a great day!

Clairet July 3, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

I love the professor layton game..although I cheated on the 7 squaures puzzle as that was driving me crazy!
Can't wait for the new game to come out!!

xoxo

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™