Movie Monday Meme!







Play it HERE!

This week's movie topic is all about Action Heroes...
Summer is in full swing and that means it is time for the blockbuster releases. You know, big budget flicks where things get dicey, blow up, burn down, and in the end - saved - by those quintessential action heroes. Here are some that I feel best represent the genre.



Obi Wan Kenobi (old skool and new skool)








He was complete BAD ASSERY.




Harry Potter










You know it!

Jason Bourne








He kicks some serious ass.


Frodo Baggins









He saved Middle Earth folks..come on!!

love, love, love <3



1 comments:

The Bumbles June 29, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

I have never seen Harry Potter - don't cast spells on me - I keep meaning to read the books first because if I see the movies I will never go back and read the books.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™