Monday Movie Meme


Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME

from my lovely Boston bloggers :)


This week's movie topic is all about The Movies You'd Most Like To Hang Out In...
Movies transport us to all different times and places and let us live in the minds of the young, the old, as men, as women, famous and imaginary. Sometimes when the lights come up it is hard to leave the world the film just inserted us into. If you could go and hang out in any movie, which would it be? Why? Play it at The Bumbles.


Harry Potter-Any of them. Who wouldn't want to recieve your acceptance letter to Hogwarts and get to go to the finest Wizarding and Witchcraft school ever!!

Pride and Prejudice- Beautiful scenery in London. Some of the villages and meadows are breath taking.

Star Wars-The Phantom Menance-Because it's bad assery and it has Ewan McGregor <3

Empire Records-I have loved this movie since the age of 16. Who wouldn't want to work there?

5 comments:

The Bumbles June 22, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Huh - I've never seen Empire Records. But your description did remind me that I could have easily included High Fidelity on my list - I would love to work in a record store with Jack Black & John Cusack.

B June 22, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Love Love Love Empire Records!

Lulu June 23, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Love Harry Potter too!

Literary Feline June 23, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

I had completely forgotten about Harry Potter when thinking up my response to this week's question. Perfect choice! I would love to settle into that world too, especially if I could have magical abilities.

Pride and Prejudice made my list too. :-)

Great choices!

Caspette June 23, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

Empire Records rocked, we must be around the same age as I think I was 16ish when it came out. Great picks!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™