Manic Monday!

Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite?
Yes, I have three that I love, love, love. Ralph Lauren Blue for Women, Gap Grass, and Dazzling by Estee Lauder.
Right now I am wearing Grass by Gap since it's more of a spring/summery scent. They don't make it anymore so I have to order it.

What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list? Right now I am re-reading Harry Potter 6 and 7. Even better than the first time through. The last book I read that was amazing was Edgar Sawtelle. Just beautiful that book! My to-be-read list consists of: Shatter by Michael Robotham (it was number one on Stephen Kings must read list) and I am going to re-read Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane because it's been awhile and Scorsese has just made a film version of it with Leo, set to release in October.


Fill in the blank: I wouldn't be caught dead _________. in a store in pajamas. This is the new thing apparently. I couldn't do it.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver June 22, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Oh, I totally agree about the pajamas answer!

Sue June 22, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Harry Potter was such a terrific series! I want to reread all of them soonly :) Happy Monday! I played too here:

http://nuttinbutpimp.com/

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™