Manic Monday

Manic Monday #169

Imagine you're packing a picnic lunch. What would be in your basket? Turkey sand on Wheat with provolone cheese and tomato. Salt and vinegar chips and an iced cold coca cola.

If your life were a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now? South West

What's something that people do in traffic that really annoys you? Traffic is annoying all together. I can discriminate against any one thing that annoys me during traffic. During DRIVING...I really, really hate when girls apply makeup. While traveling at high speeds. Really folks?? You will kill someone. gah!

5 comments:

Ylan June 1, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

yeah, i was gonna say that too.. girls putting makeup :P

YellowRose June 1, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

I love salt and vinegar chips! I'll picnic with you!! ;)

I agree with you on the girls putting on makeup...that's another pet peeve!

Happy Monday!

gigidiaz June 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

I don't think I've ever had a sammich like that. It sounds really yummy... I wonder if I have turkey .... I gotto go rummage my fridge!

Happy Monday!
I played too!

tommie June 2, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Those chips sound really good!

Thanks for visiting my blog. happy tuesday

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™