I Have Issues...

I'm so frustrated with folks this week. I am so sick of "one uppers". Those folks who know someone who does it better, or feel that they can do it better. What happened to just being happy for someone just because?? This is such a foreign concept these days. It's one of those weeks where I would just be better off alone.

It's been an odd day to top this off. It was raining cats and dogs. Hubs lost his wallet. It ended up getting washed with his khakis. I was sitting at a stop light and BAM. I was hit. From behind. I was pushed forward quite a bit. I was a bit shocked. So after a minute or two I exited my vehicle and walked towards my rear bumper to survey the damage. The lady (mid thirties, bad lipstick and haircut, old car) shot me a dirty look. Didn't move. After looking at the bumper, which thankfully, had nothing on it, not even a scratch, I walked towards the ladies car. She put her window down halfway and said a very sarcastic: "Hi"

What she was really saying was: "what do you want from me?"
I say: "HI, You just hit my fucking car".
Yes, I used the eff word. I was a little miffed at her piercing looks.

GET THIS...She then says to me:
"Well it's wet out".



Wow, lady. Sorry. I am mistaken. It is wet out. You are excused and free to ram into as many folks as you would like. JACKHOLE.


WTF?? What is wrong with people?
After this ridiculousness I stopped at 711 because I was in need of the Strong Brew and some M&M's. They were out of lids. Problem number one. I slipped when going to the counter. While exiting a man from a construction working truck yelled something at me and howled.



What does this mean? Do men actually howl at women?? I really, really, really need to stop going to 711. I am serious. Something bad always happens.



Mind your manners folks...and I will mind mine.



4 comments:

The Mrs. June 18, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Thats almost when you wish money grew on trees and you could afford to just go ape shit and back up repeatedly into that lady's car. or at least that's what I would wish for.

Sorry your week is pooping, I hope it can only go up from here.

B June 19, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

I have a one upper. I'll have to tell you about them some time in a less public setting.

PennyLane June 19, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

oooo..do tell, do tell :)
I am now curious like a cat.

The Bumbles June 21, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

I am seriously considering finding out if I can get that license plate for my car.

I'm sorry you had such a crummy day - but you relayed it very entertainingly (is that a real word?)!

P.S. - I enjoy watching Jacoby run run run. But my favorite is probably Jason Bay - so clutch.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™