And Now For Something Completely Different...

So I was asked to make my first cake today for sale. Usually when I am comissioned for a craft I include a card with my logo on it and contact info in case that person wants to pass it on. I have a logo for crafts that I have printed on three different stamps. It's really cute and started as a gift that my friend in NY picked up in a discount bin. It says: A Little Something creating a ring and my sig is in the middle. Like so:





























For baking, I was thinking of having a different logo. I want something cute but not redick. Plain, but unique. Yes, I am picky. The cool thing here is that my maiden name was Penny SWEET.

Pun, right?? I know!!! So I designed this little number:



















or this guy:











Any ideas or suggestions?? Be honest :) Feedback welcome.

2 comments:

The Mrs. June 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

discount bin... psshhhh... it was the dollar bin.

I emailed alex for you, when I hear back I'll forward it to you.

you know my vote... number 3

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™