Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

play it here..

1. Name one person who made you smile today: Robbie

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? sleepy time

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? HA...wouldn't you like to know??

4. What is your favorite candy bar? Reese Cups, or M&M's. Neither is technically a "bar" but I love them.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? No I have not. "nojudgement" -Miranda Sex And the City.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke Zero chilled to perfection

7. What was the last thing you ate? 98% Fat free turkey from Oscar Myer with 2% American Cheese on Double Fiber Light Wheat Bread and an 100 Calorie snack pack of Party Mix.

8. The last sporting event you watched? Willingly?? Red Sox game. Just now, I had to watch some of the French open. My hubs likes anything on telly with a score board.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? No but my hubs does.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes I do. Number Four with steamed rice!

11. What are you doing tomorrow? Working, doctors appointment and probably going to get Number four for dinner.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Joeys and Heath Ledger

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Hmm...see my post from two days ago

14. Last song listened to? Raindrop Prelude by Chopin. It's my text message ringtone.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? yes, it's me :)

16. Are you jealous of anyone? Not OF them, per se, I am jealous of what they covet. grrrrrrrrrrrr

17. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know. Probably not.

18. What do you usually do during the day? Work in maths.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Ha ha..hate is a strong word. I strongly dislike several people.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes, always.

4 comments:

Brandt! June 1, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

i love this post! I may have to steal it for sunday! I would say exactly the same thing on the hate thing ... that's funny!

Brandt! June 1, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

i love this blog .. i will have to use it sometime! I concur on the hate word .. would have said the same thing.

Brandt! June 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

love this blog .. may have to steal it! I concur about the hate word ..!

The Mrs. June 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

The french open? Your a better woman then I. I would have stabbed my eyes out with a spork.

this is a cute post idea, now I just have to remember it come sunday.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™