Sunday Stealing-29'er Meme!

Sunday Stealing! Play it HERE!

Sunday Stealing: The 29'er Meme

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?College loans

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Every dinner is romantic. That's how I roll.

3. How many colleges did you attend? Two. Community College and then transferred to an Honors College.

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? I am going to do my 4 mile work out as soon as I finish this and I have designated "working it out" shirts.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? It's Sunday, no alarm.

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Jim on a plane. Seriously. I hate planes.

7. What do you miss about being a child? I am pretty much still a child through and through so I don't miss much.

8. What errand/chore do you despise? I hate cleaning the hard wood floors in my house. It's such a task.

9. Have you found real love yet? Yes, hasn't everyone in one way or another?

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Coke Zero

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No, I used to think it was where everyone should end up but in my "work in progress" personality, I think that everyone should do whatever they do as long as they are happy. If you are happy, I am happy for you. That is so RAD to me.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Jim Adkins

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Ha ha ha..no but I do a mean demonstration during OSHA training.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? The KROQ festival. Yesterday. At 7:10 exactly.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Wowzas...neither. Change makes me anxious.

16. Do you have a “go to” person? I am the "go to" person. Always. I wish I had a "go to" person.

17. Are you where you want to be in life? Realistically? Yes.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? Judging people for stupid reasons. Judging because they don't share my morals and values. To each their own. I feel so much better since I have dropped this.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? No way. They were not horrid but they weren't the best years of my life.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? All day, everyday.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? Usually at my friend James house because no one was ever home. Or Lee's house for band practice.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? I can't really say one person.

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? Does this mean like my favorite teacher? I would say Mrs. Warren in High School. She taught AP History and Psychology/Sociology and I took her again for Family Law. She was a great teacher. Amazing lady. Then in college: Dr. Dougie (aka Doug Billings). He was a young guy who had worked as a therapist and research psychologist and decided to take up teaching at St. Mary's College. I had him for Personality my first semester there and he taught the hardest class I ever took. We also ended up getting on so well and he was so incredibly smart, challenging and interesting I took every class he taught: Abnormal Psych. , Human Sexuality and Bio Psych.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? Hmm..not yet.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? Realizing life is a cycle of work, chores, bills and finding some time to fit some things you like in middle.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Don't lose yourself. It's okay to still be you.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? Good luck

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? I would take a road trip with friends. To no where in particular. Just for the hell of it. I never did that. It makes me sad that I didn't. Or just have gone to see my friend in NY by myself. Never did that either.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? I don't know. I can't think of anything. I can only speak for myself.

1 comments:

catlady 7 May 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

what am I chop liver!!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™