Sunday Stealing: 2 for 1 Meme!

Sunday Stealing: The 2 for 1 Meme

You can play here.

1. What is on the walls of your room? The room I am currently in is my home office. The wall that is in front of my crafting desk has the most stuff. Here it goes:Four large framed posters of Jimmy Eat World, some framed artwork of Jimmy Eat World, some other memorabilia of Jimmy e.w., blue print holders for crafting and a supply holder for odds and ends that is mounted above my crafting desk. Other walls: A framed poster of movie poster Stir of Echoes autographed by Kevin Bacon (met him at a gig) and a giant framed poster of Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump, because that is my all time most favourite movie.

2. What type of music do you listen to? I love anything and everything. I am more of a lyric person. If the lyrics speak to me then I am going to listen. My genre of choice is mostly singer/songwriter types. Alternative non-mainstream bands and of course, Jimmy Eat World.

3. What do you want more than anything right now? A weeks vacation from work.

4. Do you get scared in the dark? Not unless I have a bad dream. I have sleep issues and usually end up having wacky nightmares at least once a week where I am frightened when I wake in the middle of the night.

5. What's you worst fear? Conformity

6. If you could do anything right now, what would it be? Is this limitless?? ...hmm..I would be road tripping to another state (state doesn't matter) to watch a Jimmy e.w. gig, front row.

7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received? I don't know. These are so under rated these days. Probably a mixed cd.

8. Do you have a crush? What do you think?

9. Who is your favorite celebrity? ha ha.. JIM ADKINS..please see question 8 ^

10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave? I think that you can't help who you fall in love with. It just happens. So with this said: Yes.

11. Share a favorite quote of yours. Oh, I have SO many..I have a whole journal of them..as of recent:
"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you" -Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen. *sigh*

"If he does not come to me, then, I shall give him up forever". -Pride and Prejudice

"Do you know what this is? Its my heart and it's broken. Can you feel it?" -Great Expectations
12. What’s your weakness? music

13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate? Yes, I think everyone has several. Not just one and it does not rely on gender or sexuality.

14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing? Watched The Soup with Joel Mchale that I DVR'ed from last night and then watched a re-run of Sex and the City.

15. What do you get complicated about the most? Life, Sleep

16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner? Being close minded. Hair that longer than my own, long fingernails.

17. What is you worst habit? Probably smoking and focusing on the negative so it drowns out the present.

18. When was the last time that you were jealous? ha ha ha...today. Everyday..maybe I should have listed this on question 17.

19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”? I refer to these relationships as "mind fucks". I think my longest high school relationship was just that. A mind fuck.

20. Do you use sarcasm? No..not at all.

21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song? No Sensitivity by Jimmy Eat World or Poke by Frightened Rabbit.

22. What is you favorite day of the year? I don't know. I don't have one.

23. Describe your love life. Married.

24. When was your last one night stand? Never.

25. How many past lovers are too many? To each their own. No judgement.

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™