Nifty Gifty

Few items of interest here today:

I have such bad luck when purchasing M&M's and coffee. I am almost sure that my end will be because of coffee and M&M's. I am so very clumsy and I always have a "bella moment" (kc) when I am purchasing these items..I've blogged about it several times in the past..here and here and here. So with this said:


I was very excited to receive my prize from Jimmy e.w. Board when I found it was this:









Thank you <3>










In other news..long weekend. It was great. I got some spring cleaning done in my home office. I got to finally disposing of a bunch of stuff just collecting dust and I can see the top of my craft table again. Now that it's all shiny and new I want to do some serious crafting :) I have a few ideas I am tossing around in my head. I just need victims to send the stuff to. If I kept all of my crafts my house would be a MESS. I see something I want to try and I have to find a good recipient for it because I don't want to keep it, I just want to make it. Spread the joy, you know <3.>

Also,
I am not a Star Trek fan. At all. I have actually never, ever seen a Star Trek episode or film in all of my 28 years of life. Through high school and college I worked as a floor manager of Suncoast Motion Picture Co. so I worked around Star Trek stuff and we had a lot of Trekkie's come in the store looking for stuff. I just never got around to watching it. I am a HUGE Star Wars fan so I didn't feel the need to introduce the other space movies. Since this new Star Trek film has been released the trailer for it has caught my attention. It looks so bad assery. I wanted to see it right away even though I knew nothing about the show and/or story. It was perfect because this film is like a prequel so I could just start from scratch. I finally got around to going to see it on Saturday and it was AMAZING!! I love, love, loved it! I actually want to see it a second time before it leaves the cinema. My favourite was Mr. Spock. He is one B.A. M.F. :)
I mean hello?? Vulcan grip, mind melding, a serious attitude and an even more serious right hook...That guy is Danga!! *sigh*











1 comments:

B May 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Yay! So glad you liked your prize!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™