Music Memoir and Ten on Tuesday!

Music Memoir! Please play here! I love this meme!


Tuesday Tunes: Week 83
A little meme game this week I've seen floating around but with a twist:


Pick one artist you like: Of course...Jimmy Eat World
1. The first song you heard by this band: Lucky Denver Mint
2. Your favorite song by this band. If You Don't Don't would have to be my all time favourite
3. One song you can't stand by this band: Can't stand?? Hmm...that's harsh. One I am not particularly fond of is: Gotta Be Somebody's Blues from Chase This Light. Everything else is GOLD.

______________________
Then on over at Ten on Tuesday: Play HERE!

Ten Celebrities You're Tired Of:

10. Octo-Mom...really Who gives a flying fuck folks??? Seriously?
9. John and Kate Plus 8. Again...don't care and how are you famous??
8. Lindsay Lohan'ss sexuality and/or Adam Lambert's sexuality. Does this matter? It's 2009.
7. Hannah Montana
6. Anyone from the "reality" show The Hills
5. Jennifer Ansiten. Always and Forever. Enough already.
4. Kim Kardashian
3. The true story of Anvil. They run this freaking ad non stop on Music tv.
2. Jessica Simpson..just go away..
1. Palin and/or Palin family members.

4 comments:

Kim May 26, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Great list! I forgot about some of those. In fact I didn't even get my list finished as I drew a complete blank. Thanks for mentioning your #1!

yen May 26, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

i got lindsay as well..shes a topnatcher, mine is up

Teena in Toronto May 26, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Some of yours are on mine!

I played too :)

Joanne MV May 27, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

WE have 3 common celebrities on our lists :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™