Music Memoir and Ten on Tuesday!


My Favourite Meme: The Music Memoirs. You should totally play it HERE!


A little 3, 2, 1 Countdown


3 songs you can't get enough of right now: Good Arms Vs. Bad Arms by Frightened Rabbit, Goodbye Sky Harbor-Jimmy Eat World, All I Want To Do Is Rock-Travis


2 artists you'd like to recommend to us: Jimmy Eat World and Travis


1 album you can't wait to purchase: New My Chemical. I'm sure it's amazing.


__________________________________


Ten on Tuesday!
Play it HERE!
10 Favorite Places to Shop
*In Random Order
1. Walmart. Seriously, who doesn't??
2. Hot Topic
3. Borders
4. Ross-Dress For Less
5. Old Navy
6. Hot Licks
7. Half.com/Ebay
9. Five Below
10. Dollar Bins at Target

3 comments:

yen May 12, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

sad to say, we don't have wallmart here

The Social Frog May 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

I always shop Wal*Mart,lol.

Joanne MV May 12, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Ebay is on my list too :)

For Old Navy stuff, there are local sellers here who imported the goods from US :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™