Music Memoir and Moms!

If you love music you should seriously check out this blog and play HERE!
Top 5 On Friday: Week 221
Top 5 songs that your mother likes


My ma is a pretty rad lady. She likes all music! From oldies, motown, boy bands, pop, country, blue grass, rap, r&b, alternative, heavy metal..you name it..she's into it. I am similiar. I think its just all about the music itself and if it speaks to your soul. If this happens I don't care what genre it is, it is for me!

So with this said, Happy Ma's Day, Here it goes:

Top 5 Songs That My Mother Likes at this Time:
*in random order

1. Anything Elvis. She has Satellite radio and there is a whole station devoted to Elvis. I know she listens to that every night.

2. Motown, 50's and 60's etc. - anything from this time period. I can't narrow down to one because there are so many..maybe My Boy Lollipop by Millie Smalls

3. The Power of Love-Celine Dion

4. Halo-Beyonce

5. 1,2,3,4-Plain White T's

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark May 8, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

So many mom's have a thing for Celine, why is that? Thanks for playing this week.

Gal Friday May 8, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Nice assortment of music your mother likes!!
My mother--I don't know--she likes classical and sappy 60's stuff like Harry Belafonte and music from South Pacific, I guess...
Maybe, I'll have to check out that blog for NEXT Friday..

catlady 7 May 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

you know me to well. Love to ya ma.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™