Kind of Wordless Wednesday...

"my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved....I can live only wholly with you or not at all...ever thine, ever mine, ever ours"

Meet my ipod. I heart it so <3


Please note: My case protection also serves as a pick holder :) I am never without my ipod and you never know when you are going to misplace your pick so it's come in super handy. For Guitar players and Smokers: Picks are like lighters..they disappear quickly when among other players/smokers. It's best to label.

In case you are wondering: JA is the name of my guitar. It's a Fender Tele JA 90 (as in Jim Adkins). I had it on order for a month before it's relase date and during that time I called it JA until I could meet him and give him a proper name. When I FINALLY got him, JA just kind of stuck. I couldn't change it then.

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™